Monday, May 31, 2010

these are the days...

 i'm doing better. the weather is gorgeous and summer is upon the city of new york. i looked at my calendar for the rest of the summer, and it's already ridiculously busy. most exciting is my trip to tokyo in july. i will be reunited with my people. MOSHI MOSHI!

my very first childhood friend got married this weekend. when i hugged her after the wedding, she said "did you ever imagine when we were 2 and playing with my little pony that we would be here now?" it's just absolutely crazy-- and it's crazy that i am almost 26 years old. i feel like i just graduated high school, when in fact i not only graduated high school but college, grad school, and am 2 and a half years into my first job. and yet i still feel very young and learning so much in this world. time will only tell what life brings for this girl.

case in point: despite the fact that i was very proud that i did not get burnt on my face, legs, chest, and arms from the beach today, i have to go nurse a bad burn on the small of my back. way to go kid, way to go...

-annalisa

No comments:

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
- Lost in Translation